Posted by Yves Boothe on 5/7/2020 to Tips & Advice
The headlines have been rampant during these global unprecedented times.
* ‘PPE not available for frontline staff’, or
* ‘delayed shipment of PPE arrives from Turkey’, but impounded and due to be returned as not reaching British standards and not offering sufficient protection,
* ‘Government falling short of the mark of testing 100,000 daily for corona virus’
* ‘PPE, leading to shortages around the world, not just the UK’
* ‘UK has now the highest death rate attributed to the pandemic in Europe’!
With a relaxation on lockdown isolation due to be announced on Monday 11 May and as more movement and time allowed outside the home becomes possible, how do you protect your business, your staff and your income? Integrated Smart Fever Detection System Social distancing will be difficult to monitor and maintain in many businesses.
But there are other options available that can offer protection for your staff and business – with an Integrated Smart Fever Detection System provided by IncontrolOnline.
A fever or high temperature of 37.8C or greater is one the symptoms of Covid-19. Thermal Imaging Cameras can assist with Fever Screening by detecting elevated body temperatures in large groups of people, in under 1 second, with accuracy up to ±0.3°C. The cameras provide colour images and temperature scales, and sound alarms that can be set to go off when a certain temperature threshold is exceeded. These functions make it easy for an operator to instantly decide whether the subject needs to be referred for medical examination. Routine monitoring for signs of fever can prompt individuals to self-isolate and seek medical advice.
Keep your business, staff and clients safe.
Call and speak to our experienced engineer about how we can help your business on 02087630739 or visit IncontrolOnline.co.uk